Hi! Are you a Baby Boomer? Or did you absorb so much from your parents (or grandparents!) that you feel like one? Okay, then you should recognize these classics from the '50s & '60s. If any of them evoke memorable moments in your life, please log in and post a comment!
Try our Baby Boomer Trivia Quiz!
The quiz has hundreds of unique questions, with a mix of fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice & even column-matchers (using drag-n-drop). You can try the easiest/hardest questions first if you like, and we keep track of the questions each logged-in user has seen, so you can play over & over and never get the same question twice. Have fun!
On This Day in Boomer History: December 9
- 1957: Donny Osmond (singer) is born
- 1960: 1st broadcast of "Coronation Street" on British ITV
- 1961: "From the Second City" closes at Royale Theater New York City after 87 performances
- 1963: Frank Sinatra Jr. is kidnapped
- 1966: Kirsten Gillibrand (politician) is born
Refresh for more events. For other dates, click here.