Hi! Are you a Baby Boomer? Or did you absorb so much from your parents (or grandparents!) that you feel like one? Okay, then you should recognize these classics from the '50s & '60s. If any of them evoke memorable moments in your life, please log in and post a comment!
Try our Baby Boomer Trivia Quiz!
The quiz has hundreds of unique questions, with a mix of fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice & even column-matchers (using drag-n-drop). You can try the easiest/hardest questions first if you like, and we keep track of the questions each logged-in user has seen, so you can play over & over and never get the same question twice. Have fun!
On This Day in Boomer History: September 29
- 1952: "Lights Out," last airs on NBC-TV
- 1953: "Buick-Berle Show," debuts on NBC-TV
- 1955: Ali Sastroamidjojo's PNI wins elections in Indonesia
- 1956: Yanks Mickey Mantle hits his 52nd HR of season
- 1969: "Name Droppers," debuts on NBC-TV
Refresh for more events. For other dates, click here.